Detecting Marina Del Rey, Ca.

There's not a single beach in CA that you CAN'T detect, barring a few "supposed" federal beaches. And I'm assuming "Marina Del Rey" is simply city, county, or state (and not federal). There's no "permits" for ANY beach in CA. No ones ever thought to ask, thank goodness. So ........ we all just leave good enough alone here, and ........ no restrictions, etc... I'm sure if you asked enough bureaucrats in whatever locale your going to "can I?", that you might not find someone to say something wierd. But *realistically*, you can detect any beach here till you're blue in the face, and no one cares.

Maybe you will find one of Pamala Anderson's popped buttons that's where they used to keep the Baywatch boats for the show

Thanks everyone for their replies, I'm looking forward to my short stay near the beach!

HH! Ringfinder

There are two beaches at MDR; only is 'inside' the breakwater and the other is the seashore.
You may find equally rich in goodies the area around the Venice pier, just a good on-the-beach walk north.
A third area would be the perimeter of the paved parking lot (in the sand) just south of Washington Blvd.
Good hunting,

Don.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back