Detecting with a Hook

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Everything is frozen solid in these Northern Parts. With Windchills hitting -30 this past week the girls were stir crazy from being inside. So we braved the elements yesterday and they were able to do some detecting with a line and hook. Cheyenne's big catch of the day a 26 inch Northern. I was afraid it was going to pull her back through the ice hole. Will have to post a pic of it later as my batteries died. But until that point.....36 pan fish taken and a few bass thrown back

Attachments

• chey ice fishing.JPG
    chey ice fishing.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,280
  • mo ice fishing.JPG
    mo ice fishing.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,283
  • Chey fish.JPG
    Chey fish.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Mo fish.JPG
    Mo fish.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,276
Upvote 0

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Great catches!

I used to fish a lot with my Dad. We dont ice fish though. :D

-CC

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
your daughter in the yellow looks exactly like my daughter about 4 yrs ago I mean like twins

fishboymike

Jul 21, 2005
Athens, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 pro
Thanks Gypsy,
As a former Michigander is is great seeing someone ice fishing, not so much that Id move back but it was nice to see. Mid 60's in Athens today, the crappie should start running soon, Ill take pics of the crocus's and daffidills tomorrow to give you hope.
later fishboymike

ps lets see that pike!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how in the heck ya'll can stand it!!! :-X It was in the 30's here today and I could not imagine the cold you guys have!!!! Those girls look like they had a great time though! Congrats on your successful fishin trip!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread