[DETEKNIX QUEST] Post and win our new detector

Please give each entrant a "Pro" to show that you are willing to do the right thing and step up to the plate.
Thank you!
Best of Luck!

Please give each entrant a "Pro" to show that you are willing to do the right thing and step up to the plate.
Thank you! Best of Luck!

Apparently your pin pointer is a functional success. You'd gain back one heck of a lot of goodwill if you awarded each entrant one of the pin pointers, digging tools, or whatever.

That gesture would certainly help you regain one heck of a lot of goodwill you lost in this fiasco. Make no mistake, this has been an utter fiasco. Many of us would be extremely hesitant to purchase items you offer in view of your absolute failure of trust.

You should take note that this thread has been viewed almost 2500 times - and that's a whole lot of loss of business if this is not resolved.

You wanted exposure? You've got it right here - everyone's watching YOU!

Last edited:
They said they didn't get enough exposure.

Well, they certainly got it now with 2500 views of this thread alone! Let them put that in their pipe and smoke it!

No need for me to look pass FISHER. :)
Marvin

If you only get one entry you still gotta award the prize. What's a couple hundred bucks anyway? A link to this thread is on every other forum. I don't know of another detector manufacturer that would pull this. I was really pumped up for the Diver, but I'll just get a Fisher or wait for Makro to come out with a water machine. As the old American saying goes, "you're starting off on the wrong foot".

One+ contest entrant = one grand prize
Canceling grand prize = fewer customers
eating crow = getting a few customers bacK

I understand Steve Harvy is for hire!

I received a "friend request" from Deteknix...
Over night sometime I guess ?
heh.

Hmmm but no response here ?

heh.

Was that a friend request from here or on FB?

heh.

They'd probably ask for it back.

So its been over a month since this contest closed, has anyone received anything yet?

good on ya Deteknix for coming through

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back