dfg Emergency dredging definition approved

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
The government is tracking everything you are doing. Phone calls, e-mails, banking, you name it. 17 million people in Egypt are calling for the ouster of Morrisy, the guy they voted in just last year. Seems they see the writing on the wall. People in this country have been hood winked in believing the crap they've been sold by this administration. Time for a revolution may be near.
I posted "Occupy the rivers", yesterday to see if I would get any response. Good or bad. Nothing. Seems to me that there is nobody willing to get together and fight this as a group. Lawyers and letters and e-mails is as far as anyone wants to go. Here we have a method to tell everyone what is needed using the internet, and yet, sadly, it's been wasted. This country IS going down the toilet.

Last edited:

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Occupy the rivers"
Never said when or where?
You have to pick the right spot, and have a few extras willing to sit out in reserve. Helps to have detectors well hidden to let you know when someone is a couple minutes away as well.

umpqua_gold

Greenie
Jul 26, 2008
i have considered the same thing here in oregon if sb 838 passes. would like to have as many dredgers in downtown roseburg as possible, visible from I-5 and much traffic passing over two bridges. Also, lots of lead we could remove to show benefits. I am down with that idea.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you guys up there can show what CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE looks like!! The Calif. boys are afraid we might step on somebody's toes. Good Luck

OP
OP
D

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The definition of a dredge still stands. So technically a hand sucker can be illegal. It depends on which agency walks up when u are using it.

A foot valve, dredge, etc

The court cases are still pending results.

unbrokendreamz

Greenie
Aug 31, 2013
Carmichael CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
according to california fish and game they said a hand sucker is a hand tool. someone on a facebook group im in called them and thats what they told her.

The definition of a dredge still stands. So technically a hand sucker can be illegal. It depends on which agency walks up when u are using it.

A foot valve, dredge, etc

The court cases are still pending results.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
if it isnt in writeing it isnt worth its weight in..................................well you know the rest! and then even if its in writeing, it probly still isnt worth sqwat! its hard to beleive ANYTHING that comes out of their mouths!

OP
OP
D

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
according to california fish and game they said a hand sucker is a hand tool. someone on a facebook group im in called them and thats what they told her.

The emergency dredge regulation was reapproved and changed
look at the cdfw suction dredge page. It also states that any sediment cant be introduced so sluicing is also under attack.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread