Just_Sean
Greenie
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2006
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Troy, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher
- #1
Thread Owner
I am getting ready to buy a new detector and need some advice on which model to buy. I have been detecting for many years but don't consider myself a pro. I hunt strickly for older coins and I'm looking for a detector with pretty good depth. Woluld a MXT suit my needs or would I be better off spending the extra money for an XLT or DFX?
my 2 cents worth....all machines in question are good in their own ways...i started with a whites idx pro and still use it weekly...i have hunted side by side with all 3 machines....i have owned 5 machines (idx pro, classic id, classic 3, mxt, surf pi, and a bounty hunter) several close friends have the 3 in question, my advice is the whites m6, i just ordered it and will get it tomorrow, the m6 gets high marks on all or most of postings....whichever you get...good luck....!! iamduesouth.....
)
All I know is I'm going to trade my XTerra 70 for a White's. Love the X70, but think I'll love a White's more 8)







