Diamond and sapphire day!

Must811

Feb 20, 2006
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My summer ended on on incredible note. I found this diamond and sapphire ring to add to a fantastic diamond summer. I have not taken it to the jeweler yet, will do that today or tomorrow. It's a very nice diamond with two sapphire baguette, highlighted with two additional diamonds. It appears to be very high quality. As soon as I heard it on the Excal, I knew it was a ring. Such a sweet tone!

Also, here's the trio of diamond rings from this summer. The other two I posted previously. Maybe I am getting the hang of this hobby!

Attachments

• Diamondsapphirering.JPG
    Diamondsapphirering.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 142
  • diamondringtrio.JPG
    diamondringtrio.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Paying my daughter's tutition!

I got an appraisal on the first diamond ring and am planning on selling that on ebay. The men's ring is a Triton ring and I found it easily on the internet, so I know its value. I think I have a buyer for that one. I'll probably get an appraisal on the diamond and sapphire one so I have a good idea of what I have......

we're putting our daughter thru college also, never thought about paying tuition that way. Hmm, I wonder where the richer locals go swimming? Hmmm, I wonder if we have any rich locals?
they really are beautiful rings. hope you get a good amount for them.

Thats got sweet written all over it!! Very nice!

Bling, bling, bling, bling, bling! :wav::wav:

Nice rings!

HH,
Anita

I think sapphires are what set diamond rings & "Diamond Rings" apart. Awesomer ring! :icon_thumright:

Very Impressive!

Beautiful ring finds, Must811 :headbang::wav:

You had a great summer!

Lorraine

Awesome find and finds :icon_thumleft:

Exellent summer finds.:icon_thumleft:

Beautiful as can be! Congratulations~ That diamond & sapphire is a stunner!

Those are some great diamond ring finds you've made. The last one is beautiful! Congratulations.

Very nice rings...congrats.

That one looks like the one my wife lost in Lake Norman !
:)
HH
What are the stamp marks on the Sapphire ring?

All of them are gorgeous - but I like the one with the sapphire best! You had a good summer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back