πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Diamond engagement ring return!

Rings&bling

Nov 2, 2018
Denver, Colorado
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a call today as a Ringfinder, and helped a lady find her engagement ring with 3 diamonds in it at a lacrosse game-it was 100 degrees in Lakewood! I don't know how the kids were playing without fainting. She was really excited to get her ring back, and gave me a big monetary reward! diamond ring.jpgring find.jpgring return.jpg Just her relief at getting her ring back was payment enough!

Very Nice!!!! Good Job!!!! Congrats!!!!

Way to go! Giving the hobby some good PR!

Honorable Mention for R&B. Way to be an Ambassador for our hobby. WooHoo! Sub 8-)

Well done...that's awesome!

Congratulations on the ring find and return! Thanks!

Ae you a member of Eureka? Do you know Cindy?? GL OUT THAR!

Ae you a member of Eureka? Do you know Cindy?? GL OUT THAR!

Hi xr7ator! I am not a member, and I don't know Cindy. I can see I need to pick your brain, you have some machines I would like to know more about!

Great job! Way to go! Proud of a fellow treasure hunter!

Pick away! I haven't been out much in the heat recently but might get out Saturday. I am not a member of the club either. I met Cindy when the Lake was drained and we all got rich! lol (back in 2009, Berckeley Lake)

Pick away! I haven't been out much in the heat recently but might get out Saturday. I am not a member of the club either. I met Cindy when the Lake was drained and we all got rich! lol (back in 2009, Berckeley Lake)

I will be ready for another detector in a year or so. I am looking at the Equinox 800. How is it to go from a Garrett product to a Minelab? Also, have you ever detected Chatfield beach? Cindy sounds like she would be fun to detect with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back