What's new

Diamonds, Diamonds, and Diamonds

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drove for 2 hours to hit a beach in another town. Got the SS ring with Diamonds all the way around it. Plus got this big ear ring with
diamonds all the way around it also. I sure the ear ring is not real but I do believe they are putting Diamonds in SS now since gold is so high.
Had a good time hunted for 5 hours not many finds except pull tabs and big chucks of aluminum plus 14 cents in change. Hope the pics turns out OK. Keep on swinging......Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0235.webp
    DSC_0235.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 20
Test the SS, stones I highly doubt they are diamonds. They do put diamonds in silver, but never ever seen diamonds in ss...
 
Last edited:
Very nice bling times two!!!! Congrats!

I found a .925 GF ring that had 6 very small diamonds in it, so I'd say it is possible. You can always test them or take them to a jeweler to see if they are.
 
Test the SS, stones I highly doubt they are diamonds. Try put diamonds in silver, but never ever seen diamonds in As...

Agreed.
Very rare to see real diamonds in SS.
Rare as in...
Next to never.

Although I too have seen it done.
Test for sure.
 
LAYERS IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS , SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND.
 
Test the SS, stones I highly doubt they are diamonds. They do put diamonds in silver, but never ever seen diamonds in ss...

About 5 yrs ago found SS ring with channel set diamonds. Real diamonds, still have the ring.
 
Very nice hunt! I hope the diamonds in the ring are real!
 
How did you authenticate the diamonds? I haven't yet will have to take it some where
 
I would take it to a jeweler...and if they tell you its fake and try and buy it from you...wellll

I actually had someone do that with a gold ring along time ago..told me it was junk but was gonna give me 20 bucks for it.

I later found out it was a 10k ring that wasnt stamped
 
Well Matt looks like you had a good day in Lorain county. :notworthy: Sorry about having to pass up the chance to hunt with you.
 
No problem Loco-D not many targets has some nice eye candy to look at. May be next time we will come up to do a park......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom