DetectorOCD
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2010
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dallastown, PA
- Detector(s) used
- TESORO!
Hey guys,
I am a land hunter trying to understand some of the terms I hear for water/beach hunting like "shelf" and "ripple trough" Does anyone have a list of these terms so I can become familiar with them? I didn't have any luck locating such a document. Also, any youtube vids you could recommend for beach techniques.
I'm moving to Florida soon, so I want to be up on my lingo!
Thanks!
I am a land hunter trying to understand some of the terms I hear for water/beach hunting like "shelf" and "ripple trough" Does anyone have a list of these terms so I can become familiar with them? I didn't have any luck locating such a document. Also, any youtube vids you could recommend for beach techniques.
I'm moving to Florida soon, so I want to be up on my lingo!

Thanks!
Upvote
0












