alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 10, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks Attachments image-3122696397.webp 48.4 KB · Views: 142 image-2913851370.webp 43.2 KB · Views: 145
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Sep 10, 2012 #2 I don't think so, but bigger pic would help. I have found lots of fossils & petrified wood in WYO. & the fishin there is amazing! you live in a great state.
I don't think so, but bigger pic would help. I have found lots of fossils & petrified wood in WYO. & the fishin there is amazing! you live in a great state.