fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I just purchased a late 09' T2 for $375. Looks like new and runs like a dream!! Good deal or not? THANX.. HH
I just purchased a late 09' T2 for $375. Looks like new and runs like a dream!! Good deal or not? THANX.. HH
sonofadigger Bronze Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 2,223 Reaction score 783 Golden Thread 0 Location SOMEWHERE Detector(s) used MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2013 #2 a t2 for 375 that in my book is a great deal now i will give you 325 for it lol
Diver_Down Silver Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Mar 7, 2013 #3 I have 2 and would have bought that same deal without a second thought. Great deal. Great detector.
cougar jim Greenie Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Klamath Falls Oregon Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, Whites GM3, Whites Coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 9, 2013 #4 Diver_Down said: I have 2 and would have bought that same deal without a second thought. Great deal. Great detector. Click to expand... Some people are just lucky. I can never find a deal like that. Jim
Diver_Down said: I have 2 and would have bought that same deal without a second thought. Great deal. Great detector. Click to expand... Some people are just lucky. I can never find a deal like that. Jim
jimzz977 Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 1,792 Reaction score 4,708 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2013 #5 I got an 2011 model for 400 best 400 spent