Did I get a good deal?

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I paid $50 for all three items. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543034622.645002.jpg.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543034637.670622.jpg.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543034653.164896.jpg.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543034664.122967.jpg I was napping on my couch and woke up about 9pm and typed bottle into craigslist and saw it and immediately texted the person thinking it was probably gone...I told him I would be there in less than 30 minutes!

Deal???? YOU STOLE IT!! That box alone will bring you $200+ easy. Great great deal. Just let me know if you wanna double your money I’m your guy!!! Congratulations

I did get quite lucky! Easier than digging too..

I think the metal one is the money maker. I’ve seen the wooden ones go between 40$-100$ around here and the bottle I have no idea of value. Truth is right. “ You stole it” for that price. Congrats

I like them, and I would think yes to a deal!

The bottle is actually the prize. They used to go for $600. I think the price has come down some but the smaller size just sold on eBay for 250+ with a nickel sized bruise right under the slugplate!

I have no idea what the actual value might be for the 3 items. But they look to be in good shape , So if you would decide to sell them I would think you will not take a loss .As far a easier than digging true but not as interesting .

Any bottle with PepsiCola on it should fetch a decent price. Especially a tooled crown. Maybe 1900-1910 vintage and clean. Get two battling and you can take that profit straight to the bank! Nice score. Jgas.

Metal carrier is $40-50, wooden crate is $50-75, and the bottle is at least $300, you did well...

Great deal on the 3. You did well

Paid $50? Want to double your money and I’ll pay the shipping? Lol. Deals like that don’t come around very often. Good job.

I believe you did very well! Three nice pieces for $50 dollars! :occasion14:

Very collectible awesome you did well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back