Did you Loose this?

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
Cape Canaveral, Low tide in about four feet of water, medium wave action-- BIG BEEP! so I dig, wave washes me back, I find the hole again and dig,, wave again find again , dig again, 20 minutes easy wave- find -dig
About a foot down , I can feel it with my foot, but cant scoop it up,,

So I Dive- feel around on the bottom

And for what? To find someones lost shovel,

Man it was a lot of work. You guys and or Gals need to take better care of your tools

Attachments

• treasure_hunting_SHOVEL.jpg
    treasure_hunting_SHOVEL.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes you wonder what became of the owner! :o

:D

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
That is a hilarious find! Ha ha ha ha ha! I love it! Thanks for making my evening. :)

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Darn it! That's where that thing went!!!!!! Now, if you would just find the pinpointer I lost out there, I'd be one happy lady! LOL

vicki

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that reminds me of the time when i dug for a shivel in a vollyball court...would have sucked to step barefoot on that!

HH
-GC

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
In the late 70s I was stationed in Florida and use to going fishing off the Cape alot for blues and trout also. I caught some really big blues there. When the schools came through one could just about throw anything out there and they would hit it.our bait of choice was called Sailors choice. I did hear of some swimmers that got bit when a school went through. Been so many years though and I cant remember all what was said. I lived on the annex and detected as much as I could on that part of the base. I'm told all that has been closed and sold and the houses remodeled and resold. Go figure. Any how watch your fingers and toes when the blues are running.
Mike

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dug up two digging trowels while out seeking my fortune also! I also lost one that someone else will probably find. So I am still one ahead! Monty

OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
I just wish it was better quality, i got a hit in some hard dirt, and all i had was the sand scoop so i grabbed that shovel and started to dig and it bended on me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread