What's new

DID YOU SEE IT?

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Did you see it? DID YOU SEE IT? Morris had the find of a lifetime recently and it's a real beauty!



I dreamt about it all night long and was having visions of it as I went hunting this morning. Visions were all I had! When I got to my beach I could see marks of another hunter who had already been there. Ah well, I couldn't go anywhere else today so I went ahead and hunted it - after all - they couldn't get everything. They didn't either. Oh I didn't get a spectacular necklace like the one Morris found but I did manage a ring. **sigh** well - sort of. It is a cheap squeeze-on ring. I did find a another cheap hoop earring, a couple quarters and one nickel, a socket thing tool and a leather bracelet that I "eyeballed" in the water. So..... I did find something but..... I keep seeing that necklace................. WTG Morris! **sigh**

072810.jpg


Ring072810junk.jpg

I hope your day was as good as the one Morris had or at least as good as mine. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
I seen it, Stunning...........to say the least...Not a bad hunt for you, I would bet every target you had probably made you think.......This is It!
 
Holey cow that is one NICE EXCELLENT FIND.. crapola I havent found jack ole la.. this summer has totally sucked.. am wondering if my 8 reale has jinxed me.
 
Morris has the best of luck out of all the hunters I know. A couple of years ago he found a ring that would blind you and was appraised for $10K. Some of his recent finds have been on the spectacular side too!
 
Bobbie said:
Morris has the best of luck out of all the hunters I know. A couple of years ago he found a ring that would blind you and was appraised for $10K. Some of his recent finds have been on the spectacular side too!

He isn't the only one that are the "best" hunters (or lucky). To name a few.... Ron Lord, finderzzz, oh heck I can't remember the names now but there are many gng's out there that really find some beautiful things. Unfortunately, most of them quit posting. Those are the guys that know where to go how what to do when they get there! :icon_pirat:
 
mumszie said:
Bobbie said:
Morris has the best of luck out of all the hunters I know. A couple of years ago he found a ring that would blind you and was appraised for $10K. Some of his recent finds have been on the spectacular side too!

He isn't the only one that are the "best" hunters (or lucky). To name a few.... Ron Lord, finderzzz, oh heck I can't remember the names now but there are many gng's out there that really find some beautiful things. Unfortunately, most of them quit posting. Those are the guys that know where to go how what to do when they get there! :icon_pirat:

Yup, those guys find nice stuff too, but for some reason Morris has found some real high quality jewelery, I guess he just has been in the right places at the right time. He was upset that he had to move from FL to TX but I think he has since changed his tune with some of the nice things he has found.
 
it is that red hot excalibur i sold him when he lived in florida

he found that killer platinum ring with ......................

Morris, i want to trade

nice spin mums.......................wait till u see my ticket from today.............posting in few
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom