What's new

different button today

diggermt

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all got out to same homestead I have ben hunting 6-12 got this button different then most I find on this spot any ideas on it no marking on it a little bigger then a penny
 

Attachments

  • Button rope design.webp
    Button rope design.webp
    202.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0282.webp
    IMG_0282.webp
    518.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Welcome to t-net. Not sure what it is but it is in great shape.
 
Hello and welcome to TNet! Nice find! I have a thread on how to clean buttons in the Cleaning and Preservation section of the forum. (Aluminum Jelly would make that one shine!) I think that with that style of attachment on the back, what you're dealing with is either a cufflink or blazer button--and the time period would be early to mid-20th century.Best Wishes,Buck
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a nice button
 
thanks you all/// will have to check out youre post on cleaning buttons buckleboy as I have got around 60 buttons off the homestead I am hunting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom