What's new

dig heartbreakers

Red Earth

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
I broke the black one into four pieces and lost one. The ground is extremely hard to dig into. I'm upset about it. Black pieces are rare where I come from.
This is out of my finer quality site. Its called greenbush site
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130731_214003.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214003.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 122
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214012.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214012.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 112
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214028.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214028.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 115
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214047.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214047.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 122
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214102.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214102.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214116.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214116.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 108
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214128.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214128.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ForumRunner_20130731_214155.webp
    ForumRunner_20130731_214155.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Dude! I'm glad you found those, but the break had to hurt all the way to your soul. At least it's now found! Good work!
 
It does hurt when you break an artifact, you think what could I have done different. The thing is you found it Great Job:notworthy:
 
If your digging in hard ground bring a bucket of water if you can to soften the ground once you find one I do this sometimes lol I broke an arrow head stepping on it in a creek one time wouldn't of found it if I hadn't heard the sound b patient
 
Nothing like the clink of flint on a shovel ..:BangHead: Nice digs though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom