Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find it goes better with a tequila with lime on the rocks(or two). Then later I scoop the cat's litter box and discover roundness there, but sure ain't nectar...

*blinks* There must be some sort of Digger's joke there. I don't watch the show, so that's the only rational explanation I can provide for your comment. The question is whether it's about the drinking, litter box, or "nectar." Something in the back of my head says "nectar" comes up in Diggers...

Either way, thanks for the mind-pause. I needed a break today. :)

olprofessor

Jan 14, 2015
Northridge, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I'd rather see them uncover some cool old coins in an unexpected spot instead of the 'themed' shows w/ the archaeologist (no offense). But I'll still watch nonetheless. Makes me wanna go out in the fresh air and SWING! That's gotta be beneficial.

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch diggers , I would also find cool things in never hunted areas like they do. The show does make me go out and gunt

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The Goop

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My TiVo is filled with Patriots football games and Diggers. Great show!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions