What's new

Diggin a sewer line

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the first piece with the track hoe today digging a septic . I'm glad the hoe didn't break it. Now this is what rack was referring to as a quick knife to use and toss when done using . The second I found in my honey hole it is a large side scraper pretty piece color wise
 

Attachments

  • image-3163979254.webp
    image-3163979254.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 126
  • image-3030208681.webp
    image-3030208681.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-2854540701.webp
    image-2854540701.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Wether I find a 100 year old chisel ,crinoid fossil or biface knife it's alway exciting I do think I'm going to slow my postings
 

Attachments

  • image-920402687.webp
    image-920402687.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom