Digging in Tacoma, WA...

ArmyJoe

Apr 30, 2014
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am in WA state for work and was able to get out for a bit today. After reading a good amount on how to find gold based on settings, tones, finds, and assessing the right locations to hunt... I decided to avoid digging coins as much as possible today focusing on the mid tones with the Safari...

Anyway, 97 targets later I still don't have gold but I did find some missed items that I found interesting in one of Tacomas oldest parks.

If anyone out there has found gold with the safari, please advise me which tones/items In my pile I need to be listening for...

The small pendant has three blue chunks encased in glass with what looks like gold flake also encased. There's rust on the pendant and no hallmark so I don't know. The pin/broche has a Japanese scene on it...

I also found a few buttons and pins Etc...

Still no gold but had a good time trying something different... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428644600.906721.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428644631.965973.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428644647.721174.jpg

Upvote 2

CapeTownBeachBum

Sep 21, 2014
Cape Town
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 Teknetics G2 Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Keep at it ... the shiny yellow metal will reveal itself in time ... choose spots where things may have been lost or dropped. HH!

timemachine

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000 / Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Seattle...would enjoy tagging along if you stick around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread