What's new

Digstock 12…. Who is going?

So I’m not gonna show yall a picture of my 5 wheat cents I found today…. Because I turned them to the finds board, in exchange for a raffle ticket.
I must have 20 tickets in my pocket, I’ve lost track what they’re for.
 
Some pics...

I think it's a King Snake, Black Racer...?
 

Attachments

  • 574.webp
    574.webp
    485 KB · Views: 48
  • 598.webp
    598.webp
    186.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 559.webp
    559.webp
    597.2 KB · Views: 47
All you people that are posting pictures WE LOVE THEM AND THANK you so very much !!
 
Last edited:
Good deal for you West Coast guys. I did read up on it before, and location isn't reveled until what, one week before? Regardless, having to get a flight, rental car etc., I'll pass. If I lived out there where I could drive to it, I'd give it a shot, you bet. Great good luck to you BigWave.
I meant to say, "You EAST Coast guys. I'm the West coast guy. Ya know, some days it's better to just be quiet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom