What's new

Dilema Solved

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the bank after my kid brought back the money. Was patiently waiting in line when another teller became available.
I told her that the teller on the end was already helping me. She was holding a $500.00 bag of halves that the driver had delivered that morning. The teller said, "I have halves as well, how many would you like". Of course I said all, she produced 12.50 from her tray and another $100.00 from her little safe next to her seat. Said that an elderly gentlmen had walked in with the $100.00 rolled but didn't have enough for a full roll so brought in the singles.

I got in the truck, placed both bags on the floor and proceeded to check out the "Loose" portion of what the elderly gentlemen turned in.

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Out of the $12.50 I got the following:

1967 X 3
1968 X 2
1969 X 1

Out of the 24 coins, 6 were silver......I can't wait to get home and open up the remaining 10 rolls and then start in
on the Brinks Bag......

I should go and buy a lotter ticket after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy HH and may the silver God shine down upon all of you.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you got a good score there! Let us know how well you did at the end of the hunt!
 
I hope that there is so much silver in the bag that it takes days to get the black scrubbed off of your fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
 
The elderly gentleman was Rich Hartford and you just picked up his dump. :D
 
AGCoinHunter said:
The elderly gentleman was Rich Hartford and you just picked up his dump. :D

Somehow that just sounds very very very wrong..... :laughing7:
 
The bag was a Skunk, although I did end up with 6 40%...... :headbang:
 
FreedomUIC said:
The bag was a Skunk, although I did end up with 6 40%...... :headbang:

Well getting that six is a lot better than the fellow that picked up the $2500.00 in clad I dumped this morning :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Nice finds Freedom! You gotta love those days. I told Mr. Apush I am retiring in 5 years. Guess where I will work then???? Yep, a bank :) LOL. Well, probably not.

HSH,

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom