Ben Cartwright SASS
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1,659
- Reaction score
- 1,652
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Whites, Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Dime bag off counter - BIG SCORE FOR COLLECTION
I got a dime bag on Friday, been too busy at the gun show to open it.
I also got 2 boxes of halves, first is a skunk so decided to open the dime bag and do a few handfulls to fill the coffee can of halves. I did about 3 handfulls and it topped up the coffee can.
Well I found 3 silvers, 64D 53 and 51 one in each handfull. This could be a good bag. I will continue the report as I work the bag over the next few days.
I got a dime bag on Friday, been too busy at the gun show to open it.
I also got 2 boxes of halves, first is a skunk so decided to open the dime bag and do a few handfulls to fill the coffee can of halves. I did about 3 handfulls and it topped up the coffee can.
Well I found 3 silvers, 64D 53 and 51 one in each handfull. This could be a good bag. I will continue the report as I work the bag over the next few days.
Last edited:
Upvote
0


----- gotta find one of those in my town
That was a nice bag. Around here banks won't sell bags. FYI They closed the San Francisco mint in 1956 so there were no S mint coins that year. Were the dimes all "Rosies"?






