What's new

Dime bag scores Canadian silvers!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I always look forward to the one bag a month that I pick up at this bank. This time they had 2 $500 bags waiting. Seems like I always find a couple older foreign silver dimes in 'em. Got several this time. I'm not sure, but I know it's a school account, probably cafeteria money.
Odd that the bank bags up hand-rolled dimes to ship out, hey, makes them easier to search. ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0542 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0542 [640x480].webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0543 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0543 [640x480].webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0540 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0540 [640x480].webp
    33 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0
Nice score.. I've never gotten Canadian silvers out here in California
 
Nice find, I get canadians all the time, I live in michigan. Not a ton of canadian silvers though.
 
Cool finds, but does this mean you found 15 keepers out of 10,000 dimes?
 
EpsilonMinus said:
Cool finds, but does this mean you found 15 keepers out of 10,000 dimes?
You are correct. About an hour to search the entire amount.
 
Great job on the Canucks! I wish I could find some.
 
Great score on those dimes. Those silver Canadian ones are tough to get, especially the older ones with the king.
Good pics too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
I think the silver Canadian coins are beautiful old coins. Way nicer than some of our coins (except the Mercury dimes and Walkers of course).

Jim
 
I think the silver Canadian coins are beautiful old coins. Way nicer than some of our coins (except the Mercury dimes and Walkers of course).

Jim
i agree....love the Morgans also :thumbsup:
 
I also get tons of Canadians here in ND, but not too many dimes, mostly pennies.
 
nice score brother man! not bad for an hours work I think! :thumbsup: I'd still rather be in the woods somewhere with my shovel. ;D easy diggins, I know you want to
 
Sweet! love the Canadian Silver.

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom