ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
I was talking to my buddy and since he has been out of work we asked me about CRH. KNow before I get yelled at he has been my bf since we where 5. I told him if he kept it to himself I would show him how to crh.
We picked up 3oo in dimes from a bank and started. I told him Id help him get started and pull some silver.
As he was ripping into a box I went in and got 200 in customer rolls.
I dumped out the third roll and saw alot of silver.
Ended up getting 28 silver dimes out of the roll.
guess its Karma
Keith
I was talking to my buddy and since he has been out of work we asked me about CRH. KNow before I get yelled at he has been my bf since we where 5. I told him if he kept it to himself I would show him how to crh.
We picked up 3oo in dimes from a bank and started. I told him Id help him get started and pull some silver.
As he was ripping into a box I went in and got 200 in customer rolls.
I dumped out the third roll and saw alot of silver.
Ended up getting 28 silver dimes out of the roll.
guess its Karma
Keith
Upvote
0








