What's new

Dime Error??

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
I've seen a lot of coins over the last few years, some destroyed by cars,snow plows, weather etc...but I've never seen one like this before. I don't know if it's an error or if it was destroyed by someone. Sort of looks like it was punched or pressed 2 or 3 times??. Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 12-13-2008 05;37;42AM.webp
    12-13-2008 05;37;42AM.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 12-13-2008 05;39;01AM.webp
    12-13-2008 05;39;01AM.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
I dunno, but it is neat!!! :thumbsup:
 
hello,
That looks like post mint damage. That can be easily done by someone that has a shop with a hyrdralic press. I am sure it was done by a couple of guys sitting around bored in the automotive shop some day.

Does look neat thou.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom