What's new

Dime Trifecta and a couple tokens

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit curbstrips and had a ball. The small token says good for 1 cent in trade montana state college chemistry. The US thingy I believe was on a bridle. 1458946980496.webp1458946995698.webp1458947010588.webp1458947026928.webp1458947037678.webp1458947054128.webp1458947064708.webp1458947075341.webp1458947088508.webp1458947088508.webp
 
Upvote 18
Congrats on all those tokens. :occasion14: I like to dig tokens. Don't you wonder how someone could lose an Ike? :dontknow:
 
US looks like collar disc to me - Ive found a few like it - mine were from a WWI camp - they are collectible
 
It might be it has pins out the back. Thanks.
 
Awesome hunt, I can't decide what I like the best.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom