What's new

Dime trifecta & LC

wheres_wheatie

Full Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
227
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/ Carrot
Got permission for an old school house. First day found 1834 LC & Flat button. Today I hit a dime trifecta 1901 1918 1956 , silver quarter 1944, and Indian Head ?date.
 

Attachments

  • 1432599892717.webp
    1432599892717.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 1432599907701.webp
    1432599907701.webp
    25 KB · Views: 123
  • 1432599943404.webp
    1432599943404.webp
    48 KB · Views: 119
  • 1432600000311.webp
    1432600000311.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 14
That is one honkin' big flat button! Love it!

Great LC- you didn't clean it which was the smart choice. Any more would have ruined it.

Silvers always ices the cake.

Congrats on a great day!
 
Thanks it was a great day and the weather was beautiful, with the LC I'm sorry to say I could see more detail before I poured bottled distilled water over it. It started flaking immediately so I let it dry and sealed it up.
 
Awesome hunt...
 
Cool finds!, love the silver, and that's 1 huge flat button
 
Congrats on the killer finds. The dime trifecta is really sweet. GL&HH.
 
Now that's a nice day of digging
 
Here's the front of the flat button
 

Attachments

  • 1432681181205.webp
    1432681181205.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom