What's new

Dime trifecta, sweet ring, crop of wheats, cool capgun, relics

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, this year has been tough for me with almost no time for detecting, ive been non stop working on my 2 story addition on my house on my days off and after work, needed a little break so i went back to my aunts house where I found the keeper for the belt plate a few weeks ago hoping to find the belt plate, I gridded the heck out of that yard to no avail, however managed some goods, 29 wheats (108 fty), merc, roosie, and barber dimes to complete my 1st 2016 trifecta, and a nice kids sterling ring(13 silver fty), a cool cap gun and some other relics. Still tons of targets left in that yard, nice that I have a go to place for a little while! 20160524_064116.webp20160523_195629-1.webp20160523_203711-1.webp20160523_185848.webp20160523_185940-1.webp
2016-05-24 06.58.25-1.webp20160524_064141-1.webp20160524_064322-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 60
Looks like a lot of digging, nice job on the dimes and that ring is a beauty
thanks yeah I dug alot in a short time, I love this yard!

What a fantastic hunt. Congrats of the dime trifecta! I also love the ring. That looks like it has some age to it. HH
Thanks, I'm not sure of the age, I was guessing 1930s
Yea, the ring is killer.... Outstanding!
thanks dave!, hope to get in a few more hunts there soon!
 
For not having much time to get out you sure made up for it, Awesome hunt!!
Sweet dime trifecta amd silver ring and what a pile of wheats. I'd say you killed it! Congrats!
 
Tough to top a hunt like that. I rarely find more than two silvers in a hunt so a dime trifecta not even on my radar. Congrats
 
For not having much time to get out you sure made up for it, Awesome hunt!!
Sweet dime trifecta amd silver ring and what a pile of wheats. I'd say you killed it! Congrats!
thank you deershed, this is a pretty good yard and luckily it's my aunts house so I can go back whenever

Tough to top a hunt like that. I rarely find more than two silvers in a hunt so a dime trifecta not even on my radar. Congrats
Thanks toasted, ya never know, it's all about getting on the right yard, this one's been good to me but its just luck, I've been fortunate enough to get on some pretty good permissions in the past
 
Congratulations on the trifecta
The silver ring is the icing on the cake.
Well done
 
Cjon
IMO... not a childs ring.

Did you clean it ?
Check the stone ?
What do the markings say ?
 
Congratulations on the trifecta
The silver ring is the icing on the cake.
Well done
thanks it gave a strange signal because it was in a hole with a wheat and 2 Jacks

Cjon
IMO... not a childs ring.

Did you clean it ?
Check the stone ?
What do the markings say ?
thanks, it's an UNCAS ring, it says sterling and has the U With the arrow thru it, I thought child's ring because it fits on my daughters pointy finger and she's not even 2 yet lol
 
It may be...
Some womens fingers are very skinny. :P
 
I really like the old style craftsmanship on that ring!
 
That ring is really pretty even if it is sterling. I actually have one very similar that I bought at an auction and it looks like platinum almost. It has a humongous "diamond" setting it that causes even the hautiest of women to do a double take,hee hee.
 
I really like the old style craftsmanship on that ring!

That ring is really pretty even if it is sterling. I actually have one very similar that I bought at an auction and it looks like platinum almost. It has a humongous "diamond" setting it that causes even the hautiest of women to do a double take,hee hee.
thanks guys, I agree this ring is real intricate, I'm sure they don't make them like this anymore, very happy to have it!
 
Some great hunting fun there! Beautiful ring. Would ck stone, sometimes older silver the stones are real. Congrats
 
Congrats on a great hunt! I have to go look for it, but several years ago I found a ring very similar to yours- I'll PM you a pick if I can find it..

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom