What's new

Dime trifecta, sweet ring, crop of wheats, cool capgun, relics

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, this year has been tough for me with almost no time for detecting, ive been non stop working on my 2 story addition on my house on my days off and after work, needed a little break so i went back to my aunts house where I found the keeper for the belt plate a few weeks ago hoping to find the belt plate, I gridded the heck out of that yard to no avail, however managed some goods, 29 wheats (108 fty), merc, roosie, and barber dimes to complete my 1st 2016 trifecta, and a nice kids sterling ring(13 silver fty), a cool cap gun and some other relics. Still tons of targets left in that yard, nice that I have a go to place for a little while! 20160524_064116.webp20160523_195629-1.webp20160523_203711-1.webp20160523_185848.webp20160523_185940-1.webp
2016-05-24 06.58.25-1.webp20160524_064141-1.webp20160524_064322-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 60
Congrats that looks like an excellent hunt to me
 
I just love your aunt house. Congrats on the trifecta and the silver ring. :occasion14: You certainly made the hunting time count.
 
Very well done Chris. I like the trifecta, and that silver ring looks old.

Hopefully, the addition will be completed soon, and you can get back to digging some little holes.

Best of luck to you sir.
 
Congrats that looks like an excellent hunt to me
thank you, it was a lot of fun

I just love your aunt house. Congrats on the trifecta and the silver ring. :occasion14: You certainly made the hunting time count.
thanks a lot, I kind of like her house too LOL!, I still have plenty of spots left in her yard to hit

Very well done Chris. I like the trifecta, and that silver ring looks old.

Hopefully, the addition will be completed soon, and you can get back to digging some little holes.

Best of luck to you sir.
thanks Tom it was my first Barber dime this year it's been a bit slow but I have been making good use of my limited time. The house project is coming along I should be done by Christmas of 2027 LOL good luck on your future hunts!
 
Congratz cjon! I'm glad to see you're pulling silver out of that yard. Hopefully there is more there waiting on you!
 
Congratz cjon! I'm glad to see you're pulling silver out of that yard. Hopefully there is more there waiting on you!

Thanks!, 50 wheats and 5 silvers in 2 seperate 3 hr hunts, it's my go to spot now until the detector goes silent
 
Man, that is just a beautiful haul. That's the kind of site where your body doesn't feel any pain, thirst, or hunger, and there's no perception of time. You just keep swinging until there's no light. Thanks for sharing!
 
Woohoo, congrats on taking a break from the reno and finding some great stuff! Awesome dime trifecta, and that's a really nice ring.
 
Woohoo, congrats on taking a break from the reno and finding some great stuff! Awesome dime trifecta, and that's a really nice ring.
thanks alot JC!, funny how digging some dirty pennies and some silver makes the stress go away lol!, that's probably my favorite ring yet!

Man, that is just a beautiful haul. That's the kind of site where your body doesn't feel any pain, thirst, or hunger, and there's no perception of time. You just keep swinging until there's no light. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks echo!, funny you should say that, I went over w/o eating dinner or stopping to drink water, just kept gridding and digging away!! And I dug thag barber almost in the dark
 
Great hunt! Congratualtions on the trifecta! :occasion14:
 
That was a well-deserved and fruitful hunt, congrats! I am really liking the filigreed silver ring, just beautiful. Sub 8-)
 
Man, that's a lot of wheats and you didn't even have to drive to Philly:laughing7: Great looking ring. We should start an Uncas subforum;)
 
Awesome silver haul for one days hunt.
 
That is a very nice ring. Good going.
thanks!, it's pretty intricate for a little one

Man, that's a lot of wheats and you didn't even have to drive to Philly:laughing7: Great looking ring. We should start an Uncas subforum;)
dave this yard has been awesome 50 wheats and 5 silvers plus that belt plate keeper in only 2 seperate 3 hr hunts! , I think this is my 5th or 6th uncas ring!

Awesome silver haul for one days hunt.
thanks!, I was determined to get 1 more silver before I left!
 
Looks like a lot of digging, nice job on the dimes and that ring is a beauty
 
What a fantastic hunt. Congrats of the dime trifecta! I also love the ring. That looks like it has some age to it. HH
 
Yea, the ring is killer.... Outstanding!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom