What's new

Dirt fishing and lawn mowers???

KyDigNQueen

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
353
Reaction score
884
Golden Thread
0
Location
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My very first find with my new Garrett AT Pro out behind my house. I got a crazy signal about 6 inches deep and just had to know what could be so large. Being that it's next to a field I was expecting farm machinery. What I found was an old manual lawn mower. :laughing7: Its nothing fancy but it sure beats can slaw. Anyone else ever find a lawn mower? Crazy!! image.webp
 
Upvote 38
That's certainly a first! Cool find. Good luck with your new AT PRO!
 
Very nice find! I bet you could really hear that puppy! Awesome.
Welcome to TNet!
 
That is a crazy find. You had to do some serious diggin to get that out!
 
OUCH! That's a snake eater ! HH
 
Never dug one of those.... Had to use one on my grandfathers yard when I was a kid though.....
 
Yes Lawn Mower, my Dad had a similar one.
 
Looks like it could use a little lubrication. :wink:
 
That must have been a big hole when you was done. Welcome to the party. Good Luck and Happy Hunting
 
Congrats on your find and thanks for sharing - I did use a reel push type like that when I was young, me being the motor - anyway I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Thats a different find. I like it.
 
A couple of tires and a bit of cleaning and you could be mowing your lawn in no time!! Must have been one big hole in the ground. I would say a very rare find.
 
Haha, yes it was a big hole!:laughing7: It wore me out unearthing that thing! I called it a day after that.
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
 
Very different, , we usually find what the mowers leave behind. Can Slaw.
Welcome to Tnet
 
That find's rare enough of a dig that it should be banner.
 
That's cool.

Maybe some kid buried it...one way to get out of cutting the grass. lol
 
Nice, but I think your lawn mower got run over by a bigger lawn mower....Sub :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom