What's new

Discoidal Artifact Find/Pac-Man

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted the top half of the disc on Oct. 4th, 2010. I found the other section today. The other piece on the right was found last week and I never showed it because it was not a match to the first piece. I then realized there was two discoidals in the 30x30 ft. area they were all found. I believe they are Ft. Ancient so they should be shallow. Happy to find the bottom half of Pac-Man today. I will probably find another piece to the one on the right next. However, I am halfway to finding them both! And I Know the size of the piece to eliminate Pac-Man. Thanks for your artifacts, views, and time!!
 
Upvote 0
Heres the Pic. Sorry getting late!
 

Attachments

  • DSCI0389.webp
    DSCI0389.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 558
Just too cool.....Pacman! LMAO. Would be awesome to find the balance.

What is the approx diameter? Can you ID the material? I may have found one as well :dontknow: You're reference may give me what I need to accept mine as an artifact.....
 
The rock is 2.5 inches in diameter. My guess is limestone. The color on the two matching pieces is a little off as can be expected. It is dimpled on both sides. I found another small piece of one in my rock box this morning. Not a fit for either. Thanks for the reply.
 
very cool. Good post!

Chuck
 
Really cool find. Literally reassembling an artifact.
 
I think I dug up the last piece to the pac-man puzzle today. It was found about 20 feet from the last piece. What do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • sell2 027.webp
    sell2 027.webp
    334.8 KB · Views: 151
  • sell2 028.webp
    sell2 028.webp
    340.7 KB · Views: 142
It has some material missing , but the material looks the same and the thickness is right on the money. Thanks Monster.
 
Nice, Ive never seen nothing but flint pieced back together ,good job.
 
Time to send it to Gomer now.
 
I found 3 whole ones at this site. No need for gomer. Thanks for the look guys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom