What's new

Do Brains Really Work

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
5,352
Reaction score
200
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I have become very very absence minded lately it seems. ???

Yeah I know some of you that know me are thinking and saying what do you mean lately :tongue3: (beat you to it Stoney)
ROFL

Anyway it has been suggested that I try a memo pad (brain) and write down what I need to get done and start checking them off.

so I am asking does that really work?

I know I know I have to start with #1 item first
which is remembering to write it down asap :wink: :)

Has anyone tryed that or have other ways they have help with memory?

Thanks
 
Well, the first thing I'd do is.....uh......er.... uh, what was the question? M :D nty
 
You're already messing up. The #1 thing to do is get the memo pad, THEN write it down. ;D
just trying to help
 
I always keep a to do list right next to my TV chair....if I did not keep track of things half of them would never get done.
 
My wife gives me a do list and I hide it, pretending to lose it. I think we all have "senior moments" when we get beyond middle age. My mom had Alzheimer's disease and I worry about getting that too. But they say you can't inherit it. The difference between aging and getting Alzheimers is that not only do you forget what a common object is, you forget what it does and how to use it. I'm not that far gone yet. I do have trouble typing, but it's lack of coordination so far. Monty
 
Only problem with making a list is forgetting to look at it until after
something was supposed to get done. siegfried schlagrule
 
packerbacker said:
You're already messing up. The #1 thing to do is get the memo pad, THEN write it down. ;D
just trying to help

4-20 I mean 10-4 lol yeah I guess it is hopeless and I may as well get used to what ever it was I was thinking about.
 
Well according to the little lady...Men's brains only work half the time the other half they are metal detecting. :o
 
packerbacker said:
You're already messing up. The #1 thing to do is get the memo pad, THEN write it down. ;D
just trying to help

ROFL Good answer!!

Now Bobby would I have steered you wrong with this list thing? My grandpa was lost without his little spiral notebook but he called it his memory. It worked well for him and seems to work well for others I know. I definitely have to make a list of there is a lot of stuff to do that is not routine or if God forbid, I have to go into a store! YUCK...no air in there, and my memory disappears...gotta have a list! lol
 
I've got a little spiral around here somewhere ;D ;D ;D
 
After grandpa passed away I found several of the "memories" he had lost! :tongue3:
 
Well, All I can say is don't feel bad. If for any reason you start feeling bad, just think of all those ignorant politicians in office who have no brains at all, otherwise we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in now in the world!
 
Yep. memories....
 
Guess my brain is working pretty good, I realized before finding the little spiral pad you need to find something to write with. :tongue3: :wink:
 
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Well, All I can say is don't feel bad. If for any reason you start feeling bad, just think of all those --deleted-- politicians in office who have no brains at all, otherwise we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in now in the world!

now thats not only the very truth but so very honest statement of our washington leaders
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom