What's new

Do Michigan schools usually let you detect?

I've never thought of putting them in a case before, but I reckon I have at least 25 different pull tab varieties lol
Be thankful for us old school guys. I dug thousands of tabs all throughout the 80's and 90's.
Back then, early 80's, the ratio of tab to gold ring was fantastic!
Anyone have a time machine ?:laughing7:
All we need is 2.21gigawatts into the flux capaciter
 
OH and a delorian,
 
I think it was 3 years ago, I drove up for one of Andy Sabish's seminars on the CTX. After the class the group went to one of the local parks in Livonia and spent a couple hours swinging. We had a fair sized crowd and had no issues with anyone.
 
I think it was 3 years ago, I drove up for one of Andy Sabish's seminars on the CTX. After the class the group went to one of the local parks in Livonia and spent a couple hours swinging. We had a fair sized crowd and had no issues with anyone.
Safety in numbers!
 
The kind of schools I detect were demolished decades ago, and have since been lost to history.

No rules to really care about.
 
I've never had a problem fill your holes pick up trash dont dig everything be more selective in places like that Mich the state flower is a pull tab

La Croix is from Michigan so I guess that makes sense :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom