Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is also a concealed mine within 150 to 200 yards from the site, could this have something to do with the purple and black quartz that has been reported
to have been found here.? a lot of this property was fenced off for years. np:cat:

I've been to this site and saw the old mine that was worked. I went there with someone that had a mining claim on the property. Rick Gwinn or one of his partners I believe. There's been a lot of earth moved in there by what could be heavy equipment or justmany people looking for whatever over the years. I saw the purple quartz. Some sort of sacred stone to the Germans.

They were looking for a partner in the mining operation which I declined after seeing and sampling the site.
It's quite overgrown with brush now and lots of trash many holes dug all over. A few small artifacts recovered nothing substantial. It could have been a site established by the Peralta's?

No History to support it yet. Possibly in Mexico City you might find something about this site.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Just wanted to add, concerning the destruction of genuine markers, Walt Gassler's notes includes a statement that Tex Barkeley the rancher who owned the Quarter Circle U ranch, had destroyed a bunch of markers, pits, even broke off a huge boulder to keep the treasure hunters out of his pasture. A rancher near where I live had an ancient Clovis Indian site bulldozed over with almost three feet of dirt to stop people from digging all over his place. Not saying that all markers you find are going to be phony, just not to depend on them too much.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

I have been told that a well known Dutch Hunter was observed creating "clues" in the Superstition's. I personally know of two beautifully constructed six foot tall markers that have been totally destroyed, in the last forty or so years. They were on top of the ridge that separates West Boulder and East Boulder Canyons. By coincidence they were right on my Stone Map Trail.:o

Something that never changes, to any great degree, are the peaks and canyons of the Superstition Mountains. Mother Nature is a jealous guardian of her markers.:notworthy:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco, Amigo.
I talked about the same subject in this thread. Over many years, one of the things that has had a big impact on lost mines and treasure hunting in many places has been the confidence people
that associate them selves with these legends, and stories just for their own gratification , over the years markers have been destroyed, and others created.Its a shame. NP:cat:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to TN computers yesterday.? np:cat:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what your referring to...

sometimes when I would be trying to post, the whole post would disappear and take you to another,after several tries it would finally work.
several times I received a pm from someone wanting to know what happened to their post. then at some time the pages on this thread went from 200
to 199. thank you. np:cat:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If enough posts are remove to total a page then page number will drop by one page

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real Amigo,:coffee2: yes, and some times when I give likes, I can come back later and my like is gone, so I have to do it again.np:cat:

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why has this Thread left the Topic of somewhere else OTHER than the Superstition Mountains? I believe there are threads that are for support of evidence in the Superstitions? Sorry i know I brought up evidence of my own here in the Sups, but did not mean to get everyone talking about their own found priest in the Sups. How ever I have been searching in NM now to see if there is anything to the horse map and Santa Fe New Mexico. This would put the location smack dab in the center of the Seven Cities of Cibola. Seems to me the stones may have been from Coronado and his march against the seven golden cities of Cibola. If this theory pans out, Imagine that! Every one of you wasting your time looking in the Superstitions when the real treasure was where Coronado was headed?
Here is an interesting spot as it has a volcanic dike with a fault running across it with a north shear zone that has moved the whole Guaje Canyon several hundered feet. To the west is a gold streak high up on the hillside.
View attachment 1058830 View attachment 1058834
this not far from Ruins at Bandelier New Mexico.
View attachment 1058837

If you're going to look in and around Santa Fe then you need to see where the borders of Santa Fe were in the past. You are right though...the Dutchman/Montezuma is in NM and our Exploration company has located it and have all evidence and data to prove so...gaining access to it on the other hand will not happen anytime soon and actually entering will take heavy equipment in a very difficult terrain. View attachment 1171624

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
This makes no sense. On one hand you say you have all the data and evidence - then on the other you say heavy equipment would be required to gain access. If you haven't gained access how do you have data? Google earth?

Where do you come up with the name Dutchman / Montezuma?

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have dod imaging technology that allows us to view inside. All road signs have been catalogued and all entrances marked. Partial access has been gained through smokestack.

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
We have dod imaging technology that allows us to view inside. All road signs have been catalogued and all entrances marked. Partial access has been gained through smokestack.

Gotcha - so you haven't actually been there or seen / touched anything.

The Dutchman mine - according to your research has a smokestack coming out of it?

Hopefully you can get there / raise money soon - if you're accurate in your supposition - you'll be all over the news and the most infamous Dutch hunter ever!

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Dutchman is the Montezuma which is the Peralta mines....many names for the same mines. Like I said...Its protected by a native tribe and being its location is very visible, opening it would have to be made public and have the public support.

The largest treasures are not hidden and heavily guarded. The safest place is the place they have always been. The Spanish, Aztec ect. never moved them but rather added to them and reclosed and remarked.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
KX. Just ask the dutchman ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433692819.290425.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread