Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
So you're telling me the Spanish of 'ye olde' used modern geometry as clues leading to their buried caches?

Sorry, try again.
deducer,
At 1879/1880 prices, how much in weight was $10,000 in gold bullion? My math skills are embarrassing.
I am trying to determine how much weight could be carried by one mounted man, practically.
Not ore, but bullion.

thanks!

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're telling me the Spanish of 'ye olde' used modern geometry as clues leading to their buried caches?

Sorry, try again.

Modern? Yes they used Math Templates just as all have worldwide. Denying anything of this nature shows you got more to learn.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal,

For round numbers........around 30 pounds. Closer to 30 1/4 pounds for more precise purposes. My math skills are limited but that's the best I can do with just one cup of coffee.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Modern? Yes they used Math Templates just as all have worldwide. Denying anything of this nature shows you got more to learn.
Nothing wrong with needing to learn more. Math is like crawling in the dark for some people, myself included. Perhaps simplifying or explaining the significance of that formula would help us to understand. If not, you are going to leave a few of us behind.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal,

For round numbers........around 30 pounds. Closer to 30 1/4 pounds for more precise purposes. My math skills are limited but that's the best I can do with just one cup of coffee.
Thanks Old. My next question would be, for anyone, how much weight could one horse carry, in addition to one rider and his/her equipment? Without killing the poor thing. Let's just say from Tucson to Phoenix.

Let me try again. Could two mounted men carry away 150 pounds in bullion if they split the weight? 75/75 plus the average weight of a man, plus supplies. Is it reasonable to think that it is possible?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Sorry, try again.

There is a complex geometric web that links many "treasure" and other cultural sites in North America, yes, but the Spanish weren't participants.

IMO, the posted "template" is basically just a made-to-fit overlay on, apparently, some "looks like" rocks found in the hills, embellished with various annotations and mojo in order to look important. Of course, if the poster would provide more than innuendo and vague future promises to explain things, there might be a reason to talk about it. Same goes for the online videos - folks tromping around in the hills being amazed at ... what? More meat, less white bread please.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
There is a complex geometric web that links many "treasure" and other cultural sites in North America, yes, but the Spanish weren't participants.

IMO, the posted "template" is basically just a made-to-fit overlay on, apparently, some "looks like" rocks found in the hills, embellished with various annotations and mojo in order to look important. Of course, if the poster would provide more than innuendo and vague future promises to explain things, there might be a reason to talk about it. Same goes for the online videos - folks tromping around in the hills being amazed at ... what? More meat, less white bread please.

I think that you are describing the same feeling of frustration that many of us have experienced. Only, yours is a much more direct and honest response. A little harsh in the delivery, but on target.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that you are describing the same feeling of frustration that many of us have experienced. Only, yours is a much more direct and honest response. A little harsh in the delivery, but on target.

If you keep indulging these outrageous claimants, they just keep stringing you along.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Old. My next question would be, for anyone, how much weight could one horse carry, in addition to one rider and his/her equipment? Without killing the poor thing. Let's just say from Tucson to Phoenix.

Let me try again. Could two mounted men carry away 150 pounds in bullion if they split the weight? 75/75 plus the average weight of a man, plus supplies. Is it reasonable to think that it is possible?

Depends......I know that's a frustrating answer. Generally a horse can carry up to 25% of its body weight without showing ill effect. So.......depends on how big the horse is. A draft horse can carry more than a quarter horse.... Assuming the "average" horse of the day was around 1000 to 1200 pounds. That's about 240 to 300 pounds of total carrying capacity. They can and have carried more, but its going starting showing ill effect over distance. Mules have denser muscles so can carry more total weight.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KXMember

I still can't see what made you think how your mine is the Dutchman's or Montezuma's .

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I understand your frustration completely and wish I could just throw it all out there but this must be done strategically in order to ensure 100% release of truth and integrity. Now, when it comes to the template above...seeing it on paper and seeing the process from beginning to end makes all the difference in the overall perception. I was there for this one and it begins by finding a few major monuments and then the math will lead, like street signs, to the next monuments and symbols. So after Rob figures all that out then we bring the measuring tape out and start running the lines. For example...we go from head monument 359ft on one line and sure as **** we hit the nose of a turtle monument....and this happens all day. So, the predictions/hypothesis was correct in final test. The redundancy and coincidence/synchronicity becomes very real and clear. Then after the template is uncovered, the metal detector and tech comes out. We then found Spanish tools and other corresponding artifacts on the location...right where they should be.i was hoping to post the artifacts we found on site but I guess I don't have them here on my iPad. View attachment 1172561 View attachment 1172562

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KXMember

I still can't see what made you think how your mine is the Dutchman's or Montezuma's .

Knowing the history of the Peralta family really helps along with the history of AZ and NM. But the Peralta Stones have a map that does exist in other place besides those stones if ya know where to look.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Ha ha - OK. "I'm getting too old to keep candy coating things".
This belongs in another thread, but it's relevant here. I think that Ryan deserves some credit for video number 5. Herman's abode. I agree with vor that it is more of an infomercial than a informal video like the others. Nothing wrong with that and if they walk away with change in their pockets, all the better. It's no secret that I had a two year battle with the Forest service trying to obtain a commercial film permit. My ideas, the things that I wanted to document, professionally, were basically laughed at and I never did get the needed support of their head archeologist., hence no film permit.

It's not an easy thing to accomplish even with the backing of a sponsor. There is the fee, insurance, project review, approval, the expense involved and the effort just getting there. Ryan was successful where I failed. So, for that, he deserves some credit. Good work Ryan. My only advice would be to keep the two types of videos separate. Your fans seem to appreciate the informal videos and the sacrifice it took to make them.

BTW, for anyone using a metal detector. It is illegal to use a metal detector to hunt for any buried cache in a wilderness area without a treasure trove permit. Sounds ridicules, in my mind it is ridicules, but that's my understanding of the law. It was politely explained to me. Prospecting yes, buried cache no.

Sdcfia, I like people that are too old. You always know where you stand with them.

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it's easier to apologize...we have multiple film production companies and I have worked in the film industry for 15yrs. Going the right way for such controversial subject matter can bring about roadblocks. These projects must be done with extreme caution and strategy.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing the history of the Peralta family really helps along with the history of AZ and NM. But the Peralta Stones have a map that does exist in other place besides those stones if ya know where to look.

Call me a magician , but I can assure you how you will not find something worth in gold which belonged to Waltz , Montezuma or Peralta .

I wish you good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions