Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy my dearest brother. All is, happy to report, well. We just keep on trucking, don't we? Hopefully, to the places we most want to be. Now, are you in Nashville right now?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want the truth. It will sit you free. Yes they where there.. I'm not say Jesse James had nothing to do it. JESSE JAMES he was part of the KGC.from what I've read. They were looking for hidden treasure as well as hiding it. The Jesuits were here before Jesse James. From looking at the trees you posted I know so. If it wasn't them then the Templar's. Part of that antlers are 7s and a triangle.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Would be a good intro if there were some bagpipes...might fit them in a few other places as well.....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A weebit Oirish in the mongrel blood here but a single trip could change all that and I'd be established shortly I'm sure.
A historic line of hunting would be suitable endeavor enough I suppose to bide my time there till declared unOirish....
That's it!
Haggis's beware.

022-3003.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder if some of the folks who build their own banjo's in earlier America got the idea for a drone string from Celtic past's or what?.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hollywood liked them reproduction Winchester 1892's.
Originals were pricey. They liked the style though, despite their not being a true part of the early west as latecomers....
I tired of a shops shenanigans in delay of a month without even confirming my dealers paperwork before ordering when trying to order an octagon barreled take down model to compliment a wheel gun in the same caliber and went to a bolt action instead. It arrived in two days.
A lever is fun, but not as convenient at a shooting bench or while shooting prone is some small consolation.
Bullet profile too...there is a polymer tipped one for tube type feed to improve on basic round nosed types but compression occurs under tension and during use.

One certain Winchester heir had her cheese slide off her cracker.

525 S Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128 show cases the descending spiral past eccentricity to a type of horror perhaps too real for Hollywood to portray.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
... ~: Wishing A Very Happy Veteran's Day :~ ...

... ~: To All Of Our Awesome And Heroic, Patriotic Veterans :~ ...

~: THANK YOU ALL KINDLY ~ FOR YOUR LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE ~ TO OUR GREAT NATION:~

:occasion17::jim::happy1::icon_salut::occasion16::wav::wave::award_star_gold_3::goldmedalblue::award_star_gold_2::award_star_silver_1:goldmedalgreen::goldmedalred::icon_thumleft::occasion14::hello::heart::wav::occasion16::happy1::occasion15::occasion17::toothy4::walk::thumbsup:

~:It's only because of Your Excellent Service, that we are still the Land of The Free, Because Of The Brave:~

Ya, I'll need to make a call today.
An old acquaintance was contacted after a incident of strife years ago and we had a good visit.
A huntin fishin companion who did not receive a warm welcome home...
Still bugs him. That and Veterans healthcare..

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that to. the airports would love it.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, your kicking this morning. Good sign. Cross have you ck out signs and symbols this morning

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Marks and signs. My bad

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah that rock has the hooked x On it

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's a good question. Look at oak island. That is at your's and mine also.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the reason for the Devine presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread