Do You Know The Difference?

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coil & Coal...not the same thing and definitely NOT pronounced the same.

Coil...2, count them, 2 syllables. Like this...\ˈkȯi(-ə)l\

Coal...1, I say again, 1 syllable. Like this...\ˈkōl\

You do not use a search coal on your detector.

Sorry, been watching some Youtube!

Lighten up Francis, It's all in fun! :icon_biggrin:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's coal down here, suppose to dip into the 30's again tonight in some places. :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
It's coal here , too . Got 5 inchez of new snow las nite an I been farin my wood stove as hard as I can to keep the house warm :headbang:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Somebody from Wisconsin giving a speech lesson!?

What's this World coming too? Oh.. that's right it ended yesterday.:laughing7:

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe someone from Massachusetts, or New Jersey... that way we could all say "duh"!

Massachusetts...lol..I have to clean my shorts. I laughed too hard and messed myself!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Do you know why, when they make Boston baked beans in Massachusetts they only use 239 beans????

If they used one more it would be "TWO-FARTY"!:laughing7:

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you know why, when they make Boston baked beans in Massachusetts they only use 239 beans????

Great...another change of undies! :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey you cant insult massachusetts(fascistchusetts) because its all true:laughing9:I live with the idiots on a daily basis.Want to live in a state where they go out of their way to disobey stop signs? Move to Mass you wont be disappointed.Want to move to a state where you get blamed if they almost hit you,move to mass.Trust me on this i live here(not by choice).want to live in a state where they teach elementary school kids homosexuality instead of the constitution,move to mass.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I lived in New Hampshire.Actually i was born and raised in Mass but coming from an very old family so i actually have common sense:laughing9:I lived in NH for 13 years.How I miss it after coming back to this Sh hole

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

That's awesome!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing you cant do is tie together what massachusetts is now compared to what it was 240 years or so ago during the revolution.Today people here are complete idiots,they have no sense of honor as to what this state represented and represents.All they do is exist and thats it.They have no clue to what the people gave who fought at lexington and concord or bunker hill(breeds hill)I dont think they really give a damn.Its pretty sickening.No pride just existence.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Had a Rockhound friend that lived in NH. From pictures it looked like a real nice state.

I've only been as far North as Cincinnati, OH. Just never made it to the "Northeast Corner".

But, I do know what you're saying about the drivers up your way! When they move from "back east", or come here from Florida(half-backs), they can't drive for crap! The roads here in the mountains can be a real challenge for anyone not native. We do have roads with curves sharp enough to kiss your own butt when you go around them!:laughing7:
We have one road that has become famous. It's popular for sports cars and motorcycles... but it's a "Monster" and it never sleeps!
It kills 2 or 3 a year on average and countless others are crippled. On the map it's known as Highway 129. 11 miles of this road has 318 curves and sits on the Tennessee and North Carolina line. Several movies were filmed here.. "Thunder Road", "The Fugitive", "Two-Lane Blacktop", and others.
Most locals call it Deals Gap... But it's best know as "Tail Of The Dragon".

Send some of your aggressive drivers down here, I think this road can be a real teacher!

Take a look...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
NH is a real nice state number9,get yourself up there sometime.Hell I'll even bring you there.Especially once you get north into the white mountains,you'll know what Robert Rogers and his rangers had to contend with walking to St.Francis Canada.Good people too,give you the shirt off their back.I was being honest about the ahole drivers here in Mass though.Not everybody is an idiot,old school people are the best if they are old school enough.Its the younger ones that are complete morons,no sense of anything but NOW.Pretty disgusting if you ask me.By the video you got idiots going there too.One sad part in NH where i lived theres a stretch of road that claimed almost as many lives,sad part is it is mostly a straightaway.Morons behind the wheel.Drive down that secondary highway you see white crosses on the side of the road.But the White Mountains in NH are some of the best,get yourself up there for a visit if possible,you wont be sorry.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Just got to add this...
Two Ninjas chase a AMG Benz on the Dragon. They can't push him to hard... because he is a local and damn sure knows how to drive!
Notice the speedometer on the bike.. the speed limit is 30MPH... sometimes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread