What's new

Do You Know Your Own Cell Phone Number?

originally i didn't know mine cause no one ever called it. then i combined my data and voice phones into one and now i know my # quite well.

funny part was growing up i never memorized by SSN until applying for college. I knew my library card # better than my SSN back then.
 
I can't imagine not knowing my own cell phone number. It's the only phone I have, since I see no need for a landline and a cell, so I just have the cell. If I didn't have the number, I would never be able to tell anyone how to contact me.
 
hikerchick said:
I can't imagine not knowing my own cell phone number. It's the only phone I have, since I see no need for a landline and a cell, so I just have the cell. If I didn't have the number, I would never be able to tell anyone how to contact me.

Yes, most of my family only has Cell phones. They're getting better deals all the time and I see the eventual end of the old traditional phone setup.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom