What's new

Do you love your Cibola?

I just used my Cibola for the first time in a long time. I went up in the mountains here in Korea and it broke down perfectly in my back pack and worked great in this soil. I was shocked how deep I pulled some coins. I dug two different times removing rocks,chopping roots and about ten inches down pulled out old Chinese coins.
 

Attachments

  • crabs 014.webp
    crabs 014.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 372
  • crabs 014.webp
    crabs 014.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 379
I just got my Cibola a few days ago. I am new to metal detecting, but I love this little Cibola already. I have taken it to a small beach near my apartment, on the Chesapeake Bay. I had no problem with the salty water and sand. I found several pennies at 6-9 inches, and this is really while learning my Cibola. That was also with not overdriving the machine!
 
I got my Cibola as my first detector. This was probably a mistake. It was hard for me to figure out all the dials an how to hunt for stuff i was looking for in trashy areas. For field hunting woods etc I love it. I use an ace 250 for my park hunting.
 
My buddies both use the Cibola with the big DD coil,and they smoke me,with my M.X.T.,I thought I was "IT",until they started digging coins at a foot and a half deep....I will be getting a Cibola!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom