What's new

Do you love your Metal Detector ?

LuckyDragon

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
296
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
;D All you die hard hardcore treasure hunters /Metal Detectist here is a question for you.
Do you love your Metal Detector ? Do you think your Metal Detector is your best friend?
Would you miss it when it's in the shop for repairs ? Do you think your Metal Detector pays for it self
with good results?
Well I think my White's XLT is good ol friend and has lot memories, like the day when I first got my XLT and blew my whole tax return on it. Next month It be in the shop for repairs and egarly waiting for it to return from the shop and getting back to my morning Metal Detecting.
let's face it , I be flat bored with my white's XLT :icon_thumright:
 
Do you love your Metal Detector ?


More than my wife!





Good thing i am not married.
 
Is Bounty hunter a good metal detector ?
 
Mine is just a tool for the job so no special attachment. I have paid for my detectors many times over so even though it's a tool, I like the presents it has bought me. :thumbsup:
 
Yep. We don't always agree and sometimes don't see eye-to-eye but I love her and she loves me . . . (but I think it's only for my money).

I talk to my F75 all the time. DEFINATELY a "she".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom