What's new

Do you pack heat while CRH-ing?

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately I have been thinking about all the cash I carry around with me and all the coins that I haul back to the bank. My question is (and you dont have to comment, just vote) Do you pack heat while you are out and about? Lately, I am tempted to get my carry license and a nice little glock. Just never know when someone is going to attempt to relieve you of your CRHing cash.
 
Upvote 0
All kidding aside, there have been more bank robberies around here that I've ever seen. Today when I went to dump, I kept a small one in the back pocket and a big one in a shoulder holster.
 
Rich Hartford said:
All kidding aside, there have been more bank robberies around here that I've ever seen. Today when I went to dump, I kept a small one in the back pocket and a big one in a shoulder holster.

People are getting desperate. Its pretty scary if your a teller. I have noticed a lot of bullet proof glass going up in the teller windows around here lately.
 
"Do you pack heat while CRH-ing?"

Why not all the time? As said above, it is getting worse out there everyday. :-[
 
Here is a close call. Just 30 min before I went there. I could only stay far away and take a picture.

P3111313.webp
 

Attachments

  • P3111313.webp
    P3111313.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 348
AGCoinHunter said:
People are getting desperate. Its pretty scary if your a teller. I have noticed a lot of bullet proof glass going up in the teller windows around here lately.

Last spring, when Commerce and TD merged, the local TD took down all the bullet resistant stuff and got robbed not a month later!
 
Mark, don't the TDs near you have police in them? all the ones around here (Philly) have them. matter of fact they're the only bank i have seen with police in them.
 
No police in any bank in southern NJ that I've seen, except Atlantic City. And even there it's spotty.
 
my understanding from a policeman friend of mine is that TD pays the city $80 per hour. that is for the off duty officer and his police dept. vehicle. the officer gets like $30 per hour and the rest is for the car. wonder why they would do it in one state and not another? unless they just do it in major cities :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom