420merry
Greenie
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2014
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting










Heya guys I am new to the site and would love for you to see my rock. Everyone says I'm nuts and I even find it unbeleivable to think this could be intentional artwork it is so simple yet so detailed. The more you look the more you find, Do you see what I see? How many pics is appropriate to post? I have many trying to capture the mysteries of this rock.

That is just a few images, we'll start with that. So? Do ya See what I See? Is this a tool? How many faces and animals do you see?
Last edited:
Upvote
0

. Most folks on here do not mean to hurt your feelings but they will tell you the straight truth and not pull to many hits, but for the most they are just trying to teach you and inform you. Mother nature can make a lot of stones that look like something, but just study artifacts online and get you a book are two. Post things you have a question about we will tell you what we think, no one knows everything on here but the group has a whole knows a lot.
















