- #1
Thread Owner
DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHARTER MEMBER BUT DON'T HAVE OR USE PAYPAL OR C/C
If you would like to become a Charter Member, but don't have or want to use PayPal and you don't like to use your credit card on line. Contact me via IM and I will help you by using my PayPal to sign you up..
You send me a money order made out to me with your user name, send it with delivery confirmation to protect both of us....
I have helped many members become Charter Members this way...
If you would like to become a Charter Member, but don't have or want to use PayPal and you don't like to use your credit card on line. Contact me via IM and I will help you by using my PayPal to sign you up..
You send me a money order made out to me with your user name, send it with delivery confirmation to protect both of us....
I have helped many members become Charter Members this way...









