DO YOURSELF A FAVOR****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Do you ever do yourself a favor? I mean like you pour that last cup of coffee and you are not in a rush so you make a new pot of coffee. Next cup you want, it is already made. You have done yourself a favor. Hay this works with a lot of things. Say you are on your way home and your gas is low so you stop and fill up even though there was enough gas to get home and to the station . That's another favor you did for yourself and if you were in a great hurry next time out, you appreciate it. Think about all those anxious moments you could avoid, like that low fuel light blinking. Just a thought, Frank...
DEATH VALLEY SUNSET 04.jpg

You should always keep you tank half at least full anyway.You never know whats coming,or going to be,around the next corner in life.

lots of times I wash my hair 2 or 3 times in one shower so I can skip some days

i need to hear more thoughts of wisdom everyday frankn...keep it up

lots of times I wash my hair 2 or 3 times in one shower so I can skip some days

Yea I've wiped an hour before too. But it just doesn't seem to work well.
ended up walking funny the rest of the day

Last edited:
Coffee smells great and if the cost of gas went up over night, yea.

Now what would really be nice is if I'd do a little research and get out and give the ol' two box a try!

You should always keep you tank half at least full anyway.You never know whats coming,or going to be,around the next corner in life.

My Motorhome diesel and LP tanks are kept full and the water tank is also, but only during the summer. The frig and pantry are also partly stocked. My pickup is filled when the price is best. Hay, I am always looking around the corner! Frank...
AA birds fresco.jpg

My Motorhome diesel and LP tanks are kept full and the water tank is also, but only during the summer. The frig and pantry are also partly stocked. My pickup is filled when the price is best. Hay, I am always looking around the corner! Frank...

Yup,I always keep my gas tank half full and a few bucks hidden in my car,plus a few bucks in silver.Enough to get out of dodge if need be.

Yea I've wiped an hour before too. But it just doesn't seem to work well

Remember, Front to back! Oh, maybe you should have tried it 'after'. lol Frank.
111-2 700.jpgJust kidding Jeff

Coffee smells great and if the cost of gas went up over night, yea.

Now what would really be nice is if I'd do a little research and get out and give the ol' two box a try!

If you are good at research, Your 2 Box will sing! Frank...
y silver bars.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back