DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

when you read my material posted on CT Forums
this is where it comes from
My personal experiences

here I quote :

" [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are over 300,000 Targeted Individuals in the United States and who knows how many thousands worldwide complaining of being chipped, bullied, harassed, gang stalked, raped, remote torture, cyber attack, punished for whistle blowing, financial ruin, slander and rumor campaigns, psychologically targeted, religious harassment and many more.

~~~~ End Quote ~~~~

Cyber Stalking of Me ?

Ask Kanabite what he's seen concerning that .
[/FONT]

Rog, for every location designated by latitude, there are an infinite no. of parallel locations, so simply using It as a logical factor has no purpose in so far as treasure hunting or sites are concerned.

As far as thoughts go, we would be getting into a kettle of fish if we were to follow this up, since all thoughts are simple packets of energy that theoretically never completely die out, only exist as a decreasing packet of energy.

This is not the place to go into that, but it is a fascinating field, suffice to say that you can have an experience that never happened through the harmonic or subharmonic factors.

Drink your coffee while it is still hot.

View attachment 1118078

I am talking about these diagonals for the Golden Mean ( Ratio )

swing the arch by 1.688

where the ley lines cross ,,,, BINGO !

you won the Fish Fry and a Soda

rog,,you forgot to put the human figure in the picture.Incidentally, you're not supposed to put the golden mean to where the lay lines cross. that is a fixed point, so moving the Golden mean to one of the lay lines ===?????

Ya need some coffee, me too, join me ???

Last edited:
rog,,you forgot to put the human figure in the picture.Incidentally, you're not supposed to put the golden mean to where the lay lines cross. that is a fixed point, so moving the Golden mean to one of the lay lines ===?????

Ya need some coffee, me too, join me ???

You can follow the Golden spiral around from point " A " to the actual vault door ,
but last time I gave that a try ,
I went in , and when I came out , I was confronted by claim jumpers with guns in hand
I had to scare them off .

heh heh
That is more true than you'd believe .

email me at

[email protected]

I have the full page copied into a draft at that email address .

I'll send it to you .
I tried to PM it to you , wouldn't work .

so just email me and I'll get it to you

Title the email : Page #98 so I know it's you

Cool Beans ?

Rog'

your welcome
it gets better , when I have time , I'll do maps more .

Do you guys want to do El Chato Treasure ?

if so , here is one that was recovered ( Dad and Friends Maybe ? who can say )

This shot , dead center , you see right on the North Side of the Road , a set of Boulders pushed aside
into the wash as the road was graded ,,,,

yet there is a larger Boulder that was set there over 300 years ago .

get to that Boulder , step down into the wash , and you'll see that some one
dug under it
big old hole is all that's left now,,, well ,,, and the boulder .

just east of this and you find the old remnants of the Beasley Toll Gate . where they charged the
people on Stage coaches and riders and wagons taking supplies to the
mines out at Oro Grande , a Toll .

10 cents a horse and rider
10 cents per horse in a pack train

$1.00 per wagon

10 cents per passenger on the stage .

This is El Chato's pass : Paseo de Tortugas , if you look close , you'll see all the Turtle Monuments to the North east

Paseo De Tortugas , where the Sun Rises
Paseo Endura Tascoti , where the Sun Sets .

Link

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...2!3m1!1s0x86de1ac745069869:0x636dd01df13f32bd

alright

I left out a clue from El Chato about this site

He States : " Where the Tules are at "

He means the Cat Tails that grow here at this spring

The boulder I pointed out , is on the north edge of the road .

The Cat Tails ( Tules ) of El Chato's letter on on the southside of the road and visible
in the link .

From that one clue , you can manage to find the rest of what he speaks of
by heading out from this spring where the Tules grow .

He mentions' " Staying on more or less level ground at this point .

The link I posted with the Trapazoid shaped boulder is where the ground begins to level
off after you have come up a LOOOONG steep grade into the East end of Soledad Canyon .

Quote : You will find a hole of water , and NOT TOO FAR inside the canyon where the tules are at .

This is that Hole of Water .

Remove the boards , and you will find atajos of silver , then continue to dig down further
and remove the next set platform of boards , and more silver .

You can also pan much gold from this hole of water "

~~~ End Quote ~~~~

He tells you to walk to sites using this spring as starting point

One site is a " Tascoti Trunk " ( Hard Wood as in an old scrub Oak ) Tree .

You put your back to the tree , sight a line back to the spring , walk 100 paces toward the spring and stop .

you will find a plot of ground with small rocks set about it .

Dig there .

Cool Beans ? ( <----<<< That's the special Rog' Term today ,,, heh heh )

View attachment 1118078

I am talking about these diagonals for the Golden Mean ( Ratio )

swing the arch by 1.688

where the ley lines cross ,,,, BINGO !

you won the Fish Fry and a Soda

Thanks for posting this treasminder2, its way over my head, but i enjoy seeing it and reading about it, reminds me of a snail shell, oh well, ill just have to rely on a sixth sense to sniff things out. thanks.

I tried #98 just now, Nope.
Can view 97 or 99 only. This happened to someone
else, on Treasure Spirits thread. Don't know what would
cause that, access denied, Hmmn... :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :fish:
:cross:

HI crosse ,
i have had it happen a couple times as well , it is very frustrating . i'm not sure of the cause , if someone is pressing buttons or if it is a glitch in their system here . there is a back door on some browsers , try a" new private window" setting on your browser if it is available , the page should be visible then . good luck

why none of the moderators have addressed the complaint is not obvious to me , maybe no one has reported the glitch :headbang:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this treasminder2, its way over my head, but i enjoy seeing it and reading about it, reminds me of a snail shell, oh well, ill just have to rely on a sixth sense to sniff things out. thanks.

It's found in all living life

Me and Kanabite filled an entire thread on the subject of the Golden Mean at another forum .

Look at a Copy of the LUE Map

the entire map is Golden Mean Geometry .

it's an interesting study .

Check into the Fibonacci Sequence , it's great .

The Golden Spiral is even found in the DNA of humans
in fact
most living beings .

The Universe is laid out in spirals , each expanding at 1.688 on into infinity .

Beat that with a ruler , heh heh

HAVE some beans and hot sauce, plus a great big :coffee2: I promised to post some things I had packed away, theres always been a discussion about the mine or cache with the steps, that's one of the first things I ran across, and yes I have pictures, the story about this was explained to me a long time ago, I hope every one can exept what it was actually used for, will post and explain in a couple of hours. np

I look forward to all that NP, and thanks for offering to share such rare information

Theres a lot of secrets around this place that were kept by one person for a long time, and if you read behind the lines you may or may not understand, just to give you an idea roger snow had hit on this a little, the group of pictures im going to post have not been seen by anyone, there were many unknown symbols found that made no sense to anyone,only speculation, these symbols were to old and have never been seen any where before, when the main area was found and the digging started the steps were not found right away,the entire dig took one person almost four months,about half way through the dig is when the steps and other things were found, when the dig was complete there was no real treasure, I was told that there were multiple booby traps and other hazards found, they talked about the flat rock which theres a photo that had a sword laying on it circled with eight crosses and besides some other carvings on the walls there was no treasure, only the things described, no one thought anyone at the time would believe what they found and since there was a lot of time spent on working on this they decided to blast the whole thing shut, and forget about it,
img363.jpg img362.jpg
img357.jpg img364.jpg
img360.jpg
the flat rock is the last photo posted, have some:coffee2: and enjoy, np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back