Not Peralta
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2013
- Messages
- 2,175
- Reaction score
- 3,066
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1,741
Thread Owner
Good Mornin,
Back to the Caballo's, something I thought hard about sharing,but, every one can still learn something,as long as someone is willing to share.
Jesuit Cache's
In all my years of treasure hunting,one of the things I found Interesting about Jesuit cache's sites were the ways they were stored.
1. multiple booby traps, usually dead falls.
2. under ground rooms,or, existing caves,some times either one could have been modified.
3. signs of the cross to watch over the cache.
4. and the most Important,before being transported from their original site,to the cache site, the mineral was always,with no exception
covered with something,usually caliche or mud,and also stored this way,to help disguise what was being transported.this was a well kept secret
for many years,this was to eliminate false claims and stories.
I am glad to be able to share this with you.NP

Back to the Caballo's, something I thought hard about sharing,but, every one can still learn something,as long as someone is willing to share.
Jesuit Cache's
In all my years of treasure hunting,one of the things I found Interesting about Jesuit cache's sites were the ways they were stored.
1. multiple booby traps, usually dead falls.
2. under ground rooms,or, existing caves,some times either one could have been modified.
3. signs of the cross to watch over the cache.
4. and the most Important,before being transported from their original site,to the cache site, the mineral was always,with no exception
covered with something,usually caliche or mud,and also stored this way,to help disguise what was being transported.this was a well kept secret
for many years,this was to eliminate false claims and stories.
I am glad to be able to share this with you.NP


,ill send some your way,so you can see if any of it is from your mine.Ill be hooking you up to NP. + ill give you guys the real treasure , the info. I owe alot of people on here, and it will get to them. Iam not smart enough to understand all this stuff, but for me,i think its a blessing, it keeps my mind open on site, with out have preconceived thoughts. i hardly dont ever copy or save any info.on paper. I think i do better by letting the site tell me its story,A sixth sense i guess.








