The spaces on the square end areI doubt it’s a honey dipper. Unless it was chrome plated brass has a stink to it especially when handled with wet or sweaty hands. What are the spacers made of on the square end?
The spaces on the square end appear to be brass. It's a solid peice.I doubt it’s a honey dipper. Unless it was chrome plated brass has a stink to it especially when handled with wet or sweaty hands. What are the spacers made of on the square end?
My thinking as well.Sink stopper pull.
I remember them but i NEVER seen one that was not on a spring type so as not to break offOld time curb feeler,remember those?
True! Was being a bit funny there!I remember them but i NEVER seen one that was not on a spring type so as not to break off
Just wanted to see if anybody would admit to being that old!
Lol when you said that I was thinking wait for a horse or an early car. I remember seeing those on older cars at car shows.True! Was being a bit funny there!Just wanted to see if anybody would admit to being that old!
![]()
A West coast thing mostly,way back in the 50s and 60s.Lol when you said that I was thinking wait for a horse or an early car. I remember seeing those on older cars at car shows.
The remains of Rabbit Ears.Good evening everyone!
I found this strange piece of brass while detecting an early 1900s homesite yesterday after work. Not sure what it's purpose was.
Thanks for looking!
That HURT LOLTrue! Was being a bit funny there!Just wanted to see if anybody would admit to being that old!
![]()
When i said inside TV antenna I was replying to the post by DCMattInside TV Antenna