What's new

✅ SOLVED Does anybody know what this could be ?

EmtdiggerPa

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington county PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is copper but can’t figure out what it is
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 155
Welcome to TNet!!!

A rosette maybe?
 
Upvote 0
I'm also thinking MAYBE a rosette. I don't think it's part of the tongue section from a tongue & wreath buckle. What does the back look like?
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard EmtdiggerPa! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
I'm also thinking MAYBE a rosette. I don't think it's part of the tongue section from a tongue & wreath buckle. What does the back look like?

This is what the back looks like
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    4.8 MB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
NICE FIND NEW MEMBER
 
Upvote 0
Spectacular piece of history:hello2: You must go back and find more! Welcome emt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom