daddyfoundgold
Tenderfoot
Ok, It looks like it could be a hammer maybe or some type of tool
I have NO IDEA any input would be helpful with this one. Im no expert but seems to be copper, very old copper. its about 5 inches long 3 inches wide on the fat part and goes down to about 3/4 inch and it has what we will call a "handle" that is broken off.
Thanks, Adele
I have NO IDEA any input would be helpful with this one. Im no expert but seems to be copper, very old copper. its about 5 inches long 3 inches wide on the fat part and goes down to about 3/4 inch and it has what we will call a "handle" that is broken off.Thanks, Adele

Have you scrubbed it clean, or is it intact as you found it? In what type of soil did you find it? If I was trying to figure it out, I'd put some electrolysis to it. That will melt the rust away and you can see more clearly what you have, and maybe any engraving on it. Lots of electrolysis help on here; it's a do-it-yourself process. Other than that, I have no clue.








