What's new

does anyone have info on fisher coin strike

Scottso

Sr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
323
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
0
Location
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
depth, quality, any for sale :icon_thumright:
 
:BangHead: Whats with all the metal detectors? :sign13:
 
Instead of posting detectors owned this is the new thing of listing detectors once see at a distance of a mile !
 
At first I didn't like the C$. Learned the best setting for the Threshold for my soil (NJ) now I love it. Built like a tank but be careful not to pull the handle too hard if caught in vines, can break the handle. I also have the ID Edge, gets the same depth, lighter weight too. Both go deep.
 
Best detector I have ever owned. You will find lots of whine asses who didn't give it a chance and complained about the membrane push buttons but it is a deep detector, build quality is probably the best I've seen. I saw one for sale on Findmall for $165 which is a steal. Ohh and it is an Indian Head killer. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom